Thursday, March 13, 2008

My first blog!

I have been wanting to start a blog for months. Guess its easy to see I tend to procrastinate. A couple things about me but not too much promise!
I grew up in Oklahoma but moved to New York almost 2 years ago. I am on a road to discovering myself. I was raised in Christian school which kinda messed with my sense of self. I suffer from anxiety and depression which just makes it more fun but I'm not insane. I hope I can post some interesting stuff here.

Here goes nothing!

2 comments:

Lifeless in Ohio said...

Hi, I was reading several Sunday Scribbling posts and your blog name caught my eye. I would like to invite you to visit a project I have recently started that may give a road for you to travel on your Journey for Self.

Lifeless in Ohio said...

ops. I got distracted and forgot to leave the link to the project, although it is also on Cricket's Hearth. the link is http://sliceoflifesunday.wordpress.com